Skip Navigation
Welcome to the Teachers Retirement Association
Home | MyTRA Login | Contact Us | Search | Facebook badge

Contact TRA — 7:30 am - 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday

651.297.5999 (FAX)

60 Empire Drive, Suite 400
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55103

Click, Call, or Visit us!






Click MyTRA Login.

Get an estimate of your retirement benefit, make a counseling appointment, download forms, change your address, print your annual statement, and review your service credit history.

Click the Online Chat button at the bottom of every webpage.

Our phone counselors can answer most of your questions.


Call 651-296-2409 or

7:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday

Our phone counselors have years of experience and are well-qualified to answer all your questions.

They have access to your account records and can help you with general or specific questions.


Please note that we are only able to respond to general questions via email; we cannot respond with private information about your account.

If you have questions about your account, please call for assistance.

Please do not include private information in your emails to us.

Make an appointment for an individual session or attend a group presentation.

We have offices in
St. Paul,
Detroit Lakes,
St. Cloud

TRA Holiday Schedule

Employer Contact Information

E-mail at

Log in at MyTRA Employer Login

Phone list of employer contacts (auditors, payroll processors, etc.).

Google Map Location

View Larger Map
Home | Contact Us | Search | Disclaimer | Portal
Available in alternative formats by calling 651.296.2409
©1998-2018 All Rights Reserved.