Skip Navigation
Welcome to the Teachers Retirement Association
Home | MyTRA Login | Contact Us | Search | Facebook badge

Address changes

You can change your address online or, if you prefer, call Member Services at 651-296-2409 or 800-657-3669, or mail or fax your written request to our office.

You can store both a permanent and temporary address in your record. If you change your address online (MyTRA), be sure to select either the "Permanent" or "Temporary" tab.

Note you can put a start and end date on the temporary address.

Email address

You can also add or change an email address to your record.

Home | Contact Us | Search | Disclaimer | Portal
Available in alternative formats by calling 651.296.2409
©1998-2018 All Rights Reserved.